Monday, April 7, 2008

Birding 101

My bird watching-road trip going-merlot sipping-eagle seeking-pelican photographing-girls day out lunching and Conservancy Co-Founder friend Carroll and I hosted a Birding 101 presentation to our neighborhood Conservancy members and neighbors, and Tri-County Master Gardener representatives Sunday. The presentation was awesome and we're so stoked!

The gentleman standing between us is Damien Simbeck, wildlife biologist with TVA. Not only is Damien one of the most knowledgeable people around when it comes to wildlife, he's extraordinarily entertaining and personable. A good time was had by all.

Carroll and I were busy with preparations for the meeting & program so my blog has been rather boring of late. However, I have updated the Bay Hill Conservancy blog and you're welcome to check it out if you so desire.

I love spring!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails