Saturday, January 3, 2009

Brief Hiatus

Hi gang. I'll be taking a brief hiatus from blogging while attending to a family member's needs after surgery. Fortunately, my trip will include my beloved state of Arizona but it's doubtful I'll have time go to travel about and shoot cool images. I'll post when I can, but in the meantime please enjoy this photo I took at Wheeler Wildlife Refuge and a quote from one of my favorite naturalist.

I'll Be Back sometime after the 20th of January. (that's a promise, not a threat - LOL!) Be good, be safe, be creative and loving. I will miss you all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the Surgery. I hope it all goes Well.

Thoreau is a Saint and your photo fits his Life Story Perfectly.

Anonymous said...

safe travels and I look forward to your return. What a lovely person to come to one of your family members.

Unknown said...

Hope all goes well, Debi. I will be missing your blog entries. That was a nice photo of the eagle, by the way!

Jon said...

Have a safe and sound trip and enjoy your break from blogging. I always enjoy visiting your blog and admiring your outstanding photos. Thanks for sharing them. I hope you and yours have a very Happy New Year!

Jon at Mississippi Garden blog

wcgillian said...

Best wishes and i hope all turns out well.

RJ

Unknown said...

Hope all is well with you where you go and the surgery goes a-okay! We will be waiting for you when you return to enjoy all of your amazing photos!!!

Be well.

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is going well, and look forward to your return and regular posts. All the best.

Robin's Nesting Place said...

I hope things are going well for you and that your family member is recovering. Just wanted you to know that you are missed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails